Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Man Who Changed My Vagina Forever

The reason I turned into a sexual dynamo was a guy I'll call Mr. Lover. He was my muse. He was super popular (and naturally I was a dork), so I couldn't figure out why he wanted to talk to me, but in 10th grade, he walked up to me in the cafeteria and asked me out on a date. I was so excited, I think I peed a little. I went around the school and told everyone that Mr. Lover was taking me out. He was hot, and I couldn't wait to make all these other bitches jealous of me. He came to pick me up that night in his red Jeep Grand Cherokee and he took me to TGI Fridays. Then he asked if we could go for a drive. I said sure, not knowing I was going to get fucked 6 ways from Sunday. We drove around a neighborhood, pulled over, and climbed into the backseat. It was so hot. I had never had oral sex, and he licked the shit out of me. He gave me the best blowjob tutorial of my life, and I gave him head the whole ride back to his house. When we got to his house, he took me downstairs, laid me on a leather couch, and worked me again and again. Then on the ride home, I received another first. He pulled into a church parking lot, and we crawled into the backseat, yet again. We were having regular sex when he whipped out the Anal Eeze. I had never tried Anal Eeze or even heard of it before, but I kind of figured he was gonna stick it in my pooper. He put on a new condom, and I was bent over this seat, and he stuck it in so hard, the fucking condom popped and snapped open...i think I jumped 3 feet in the air, because it felt like a rubber band snapping in my anus! I let him try again. This time it worked.

Later experiences with Mr. Lover included banging a couple of his friends in the basement, fucking his dad on the pool table, and having threesomes. He also exposed me to my first cigarette and my first trip on magic mushrooms. Yes, Mr. Lover will never be forgotten. He's the reason I became a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment