Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Bitch Move

I've done plenty of mean shit in my day. If you piss me off, I'm not the type of person to usually get in a physical fight with someone, I'd rather go behind the person's back and secretly ruin their life in what I like to call "stealth revenge". The best example I can give of this happened when I was 16 or 17 years old. I had a crush on this guy forever (7 years), almost to the point of being semi-obsessed, but knew he was completely out of my league all these years (I was a huge dork back in the day). When I was 16, I had a nose job. Suddenly I was hot and everything changed. The kids that made fun of me were now trying to fuck me. I switched high schools because I needed a clean slate. In the meantime, my crush since I was 7 years old, started chatting with me online. The problem was he had a girlfriend. Not just any girlfriend, but a huge fucking bitch I went to school with for years who made fun of me constantly and I absolutely hated. She was a cheerleader, excessively popular, and I hated the fact she had my dream man's attention. So I start plotting my revenge. I invite hottie crush over to my house when I know my parents will be gone and I set up a video camera. I had never had sex on video before, but I just knew it was gonna be hot.

Hottie arrives at my house as planned and I turn on my camera. He doesn't know he's being videotaped, but I do, and I'm all about the performance. I couldn't believe I'm about to have sex with a guy I've dreamt about for years. I have him on my bed and we're making out naked. His dick isn't quite big, but I thought it was ok at the time. So we fuck. The sex is below mediocre. I'm slightly disappointed as he left my house in a hurry. My crush on him has left me. This was nothing how I planned. He wasn't good in bed, it wasn't romantic, and all I had to show for it was a fucking video. I still hated his girlfriend and now I fucked him, and she was going to know about it. Finding her address wasn't hard. I then went with my mom to the store, and I bought a manilla envelope. When I got back to the house, I put the video inside the envelope and I mailed it to her. Address to: M------ B----. I would have killed to see the look on her face when she saw the mysterious videotape and inserted it into her VCR and saw her boyfriend fucking the girl she had made fun of all these years.

I never talked to him again. I never saw her again, but I know they broke up. I moved to Florida and all I can remember is this...that was probably one of the meaner things I've ever done, but I think I did them both a favor. No one stays with their high school bf/gf forever, and I just gave them a valid reason to part ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment