Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hot MMA Fighters Are a fucking let down

I met a hot local Bradenton MMA fighter on Facebook, and upon seeing him and how fucking ridiculously sexy he was, I decided I must ease my throbbing pussy and bang him. We started to hang out at his house and he put in a movie...I've been over this before....guy puts in movie, girl spreads legs. I got naked and he got down to his boxers, and damn...he looked really good. I was soaking wet and excited, and he crawled on top of me and we made out. I was hyped. He was an athlete, he was hot, I bet he would be great in bed since most athletes are. Boy, was I wrong. He then went down on me....and down on me...and stayed down there for what seemed like forever. I was instructing him how to eat my pussy because he just plain sucked, and by then I think I fucking lost feeling down there. I couldn't have an orgasm to save my life, so I just faked one and he got off me. I then did the usual BJ, but I wouldn't let him cum because I wanted to try the sex out. Surely the sex would be great...some people just suck at eating pussy. I was wrong again. He had a pencil dick. It was of average length, but it's ridiculous how thin this thing was. It would be like banging a carrot. Ok...fine...so I let him get it in. We try missionary but I can't feel his dickorexic weiner that well, so I tell him to bend me over. Not but maybe 3 minutes into the thrusting MMA boy pulls the doglock on me. The doglock is a move I have named because it happens doggystyle, when the guy busts his load and he wraps his arms around you like you're gonna run away or something and locks you down. I couldn't believe he was already done. I actually turned around and said "Ummm....ew....are you finished?" And he said yes and jumped in the shower. This sex was a large letdown for me, because in my mind I had hyped him up to be this sexy athlete with some monster cock and really he was just a pretty package with a below average dick and no oral skills. I was so unsatisfied, that afterward, I made hot MMA guy drive me out to the country so i could have a 3some with these 2 other guys. He continues to tell me he wants to hang out and fuck me again, but I have to say the it wasn't worth it, and I don't care how famous he becomes, he was still a horrible lay in every fucking way.

No comments:

Post a Comment